Flexspecialisten is looking for a new Account Support colleague for 32-40 hours per week in Oss.
As an Account Support you are part of the Accountbeheer team. Together with your colleagues (Accountspecialisten and Account Medewerkers Binnendienst) you are the first point of contact for our flex workers. It is very important that they are satisfied about our service. As an Account Support you have an important role in this.
With what you can bring us a step further
Despite this job is located in our headquarters in Oss, you have to go on regular base to our clients all trough the Netherlands. You are the first point of contact for our flex workers and you will also have contact with our clients on regular basis. Because of your communication skills in English and Polish you can communicate on different levels.
As an Account Support you have to deal with the following responsibilities and challenges:
- You are the first point of contact for our flexworkers and clients about planning, payments, law and regulations and contract administration;
- You have to monitor the quality of our service to the clients;
- You ensure a high level of satisfaction with both our customers and our flex workers;
- You take care of the administration around the employment of flex workers;
- You support the account manager (s) both administratively and executive.
What is you added value
Satisfaction from our clients and our flex workers is the most important thing for you. You are a professional discussion partner, your communication skilss will help you with this. Answering and solving issues gives you energy. And offcourse some administration to report everything.
Other qualities you have:
- Finishes MBO/HBO graduated;
- Affinity with our Food & Logistics specialization;
- Good communication skill in speaking and writing, both English and Polish;
- You are decisive, solution-oriented, accurate and have a proactive attitude;
- You see it as a challenge to optimize customer satisfaction;
- Some experience as an Account Support is an advantage
What you can expect from us
- Good salary on market terms and good working conditions;
- A smartphone, so they can reach out to you when you are on the way or when you are at a clinet;
- Working with an excided team in dynamic market, with scope for individual initiative
- All facilities that you need to carry out your work effectively;
- A challenging job wherein you can develop yourself in an international environment;
- There is a Friday after work drink at our office and twice a year we have very sociable staffmeetings.
You have any questions about this vacancy?
Please contact Carlijn Kleinsman, HR Advisor at Flexspecialisten. You can reach her via 088-5940110 or email@example.com
Are you the new Account Support from Flexspecialisten?
Don’t wait any longer and show us what you got by contacting us by mail or phone!